Billie Lourd: 'Her voice will forever be in my heart'
American actress Billie Lourd has dedicated a heartfelt message to her late mother, Carrie Fisher.
Taking to Instagram, Billie shared a throwback snap of herself and her mother.
"If my life weren't funny then it would just be true and that is unacceptable. Finding the funny might take a while but I learned from the best and her voice will forever be in my head and in my heart," she wrote.
Carrie Fisher died two days after Christmas in 2016.
The actress suffered a heart attack while on a flight from London to Los Angeles.
Her mother, Debbie Reynolds, passed away a day after.
Debbie suffered a stroke.
He son, Todd Fisher, said the stress of Carrie's death was too much for his mother to handle.
- Teaser poster for Mona_Darling released
- Don't post selfies showing a peace sign
- Masamba wants to go global
- Alicia Vikander is in Cape Town
- Prince William: 'I lost my mummy when I was very young too'
- Kim Kardashian heads to Dubai
- AKA's behaviour is against the principles of 'Ubuntu'
- Selena Gomez and The Weekend share a kiss in public
- Paris Jackson disgusted by Joseph Fiennes' role in Urban Myths
- Miss SA goes to Miss Universe