Kim Kardashian's limo driver no longer a suspect in Paris robbery
American reality TV star Kim Kardashian's limo driver, recently arrested in connection to the robbery that took place in Paris last year, has been released.
The 27-year-old was one of the 16 suspects arrested earlier this week.
The private limousine company told TMZ that Michael Madar was brought in for "testimony purposes only" and has been released without any charges.
According to E! News, 14 suspects have been arrested and a man identified only as "Pierre B" is believed to have been the mastermind behind the incident.
Kardashian was robbed of jewelry worth $10 million in her hotel room.
The men allegedly tied her up and locked her in the hotel bathroom, before escaping.
The reality TV star was attending Paris Fashion Week at the time of the incident.
The Huffington Post reported that Kim was "badly shaken but physically unharmed".
Reports say that Kim was held in her hotel room by two men who posed as police officers.
- Kim Kardashian heads to Dubai
- AKA's behaviour is against the principles of 'Ubuntu'
- Selena Gomez and The Weekend share a kiss in public
- Paris Jackson disgusted by Joseph Fiennes' role in Urban Myths
- Miss SA goes to Miss Universe
- Billie Lourd: 'Her voice will forever be in my heart'
- Celebs react to BAFTA nominations
- Tinie Tempah debuts new menswear brand on the catwalk
- AKA and Bonang loving Thailand
- Black Coffee and Enhle's white wedding